This animal feed bagging machine and system has everything you need to fill 20 – 100 pound paper or plastic open mouth bags with many different types of feed. Buy just the bagging machine -or- buy the entire system that includes a 37 or 71 cubic foot storage hopper, bagging machine, conveyor and bag sewing machine.
- Engineered for bagging many different types of animal feed including livestock feed, cattle feed, deer corn, horse feed, bird feed, feed additives and more
- The lower cost, manual mechanical scale animal feed bagging option is capable of filling up to 6 bags per minute to a typical scale weight accuracy of +/- 1% target weight.
- Increase production and fill accuracy using a digital scale bagging machine to 8 bags per minute with a typical scale weight accuracy of +/- 0.5% to 1% target weight.
- Add a high-speed bag sewing system, palletizer and stretch wrapper for even higher rates of packaging.
The Model GB bagging machine is a mechanical, gravity-style open mouth bag ﬁller for packaging 20-100 pound bags with free flowing granular dry products such as animal feed, deer corn, seeds, grains, salts, fertilizer, wood smoker pellets and more.
- Simultaneously ﬁlls and weighs product directly into paper and plastic open mouth style bags
- No electricity or compressed air required for basic operation
- Powder coated mild steel
Upgrade to the GWB Digital Gravity Open Mouth Bagging Machine
All digital weight control with user-friendly interface allows for quick and easy weight adjustment. The Model GWB includes advanced functions like automatic tare and secondary set points.
SEW4 Bag Sewing System
Variable speed, heavy duty bag closing conveyor with adjustable height, back rail and sewing head.
- 8 ft. long by 12 in. wide conveyor
- 18 – 21 in. adjustable conveyor height
- Digital variable conveying speeds with automatic start and stop
- Adjustable back rail
- 6” structural C-channel with powder coated frames
- Model NP7A sewing head with self-standing adjustable mounting pedestal and 1 cone of thread
71 Cubic Foot Storage Hopper
- Engineered specifically for Models GB and GWB bagging machines
- Powder coated mild steel heavy duty support framework
- 3/16 in. plate wall construction
A 37 cubic foot “angled” hopper is also available for the same price that places the bagging machine and conveyor in front of the hopper. Bolt on lid sold separately. All interior and exterior welds are continuously welded. Finishes requiring grinding and finishing of interior welds will be quoted.
An easy-to-move Buckhorn Pro Box support frame is also available.
Animal Feed Bagging Videos