The Grain and Corn Bagging System combines product storage, filling and bag closing into one system. Efficiently fill and close 30-50 lb paper and poly-woven open mouth style bags.
The system has been engineered for bagging whole corn (deer corn), feed, seed and other grains. The manual or mechanical bagging option includes automatic weighing. The system is upgradeable to a higher packaging speed with the addition of a high-speed bag sewing system to quickly close the bags.
GB Mechanical Gravity Open Mouth Bagger
The model GB bagger is a mechanical, gravity-style open mouth bag ﬁller for packaging 30-50 lb. bags with deer corn, feed and seed.
- Simultaneously ﬁlls and weighs product directly into paper and poly-woven open mouth style bags
- No electricity or compressed air required for basic operation
- Powder coated mild steel
Products that can be packaged with this style of bagging machine: whole corn or shelled corn, deer corn, grain, seed, ﬂour, rice, soybean, cattle feed, bird seed, sugar, salt, fertilizer, ice melting salt, PVC resin, plastic pellets, wood pellets, activated carbon, pea gravel, sand (dry)
SEW4 Bag Sewing System
Heavy duty, variable speed filled bag closing conveyor with adjustable height, back rail and sewing head.
- 8 ft. long by 12 in. wide conveyor
- 18 – 21 in. adjustable conveyor height
- Digital variable conveying speeds with automatic start
- and stop
- Adjustable back rail
- 6” structural C-channel with powder coated frames
- Model NP7A sewing head with self-standing adjustable mounting pedestal and 1 cone of thread
Watch a Video of the GB Mechanical Bagging System
Model NP7A Sewing Head
- Hand-held sewing head only
- No pedestal or conveyor
71 Cubic Foot Surge Hopper
- Engineered specifically for Models GB, GWB, 600 and 650 open mouth bagging machines
- Powder coated mild steel heavy duty support framework
- 3/16 in. plate wall construction
Additional notes: Bolt on lid sold separately. All interior and exterior welds are continuously welded. Finishes requiring grinding and finishing of interior welds will be quoted. For products weighing 100 lbs. per cubic ft. or greater, additional bracing or support structure may be required and quoted separately.
GWB Digital Gravity Open Mouth Bagger
All digital weight control with user-friendly interface allows for quick and easy weight adjustment. Includes advanced functions like automatic tare and secondary set points.
Watch a Video of the GWB Bagging System
This system unloads whole corn from a Buckhorn Probox Container into an open mouth bag.