Industrial Suspended Permanent Overhead Magnets
Industrial Suspended Permanent Overhead Electromagnets are designed for separation of ferrous metal from a variety of over-the-belt conveyor applications. They are used in a variety of industries such as such as Mining, Aggregate, Recycling, Tire Shredding, Foundry, Wood Chip, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Construction and Demolition.
- designed for a variety of over-the-belt conveyor applications
- continuous cleaning belt
- powerful, deep reaching magnetic circuit pulls metal to the face of the magnet where the cleated belt can remove the metal off the end of the magnet and out of the product flow
- compact design of the SMS makes it ideal for use on portable size reduction equipment
- good, economical solution for applications that require a magnet for equipment protection
- used for applications that don’t encounter enough ferrous metal in their product flow to justify a self-cleaning magnet