- Open Mouth Baggers
- Valve Bag Filling Machines
- Bulk Bag Filling Machines
- Bulk Bag Unloaders
- Bag Sewing Machines
- Bag Sealing Equipment
- Bag Handling Conveyors
- Manual Palletizing Systems
- Robotic Palletizers
- Automated Pallet Wrappers
- Automatic Bagging
Machines & Systems
- Powder Blending Equipment
- Stainless Steel IBC Containers
Dust Control & Dust Suppression Systems
Significant Reduction in the Fine Dust Dispersed from the Handling and Processing of Dry Bulk Solids
Dust control and dust suppression systems are used to prevent, control, and remove airborne dust particles that are 1-10 microns in size. This type of dust is commonly found at belt conveyor transfer points, hoppers, crushers, vibratory screeners, trommel screens, truck dump stations, rail car dumps stations, and ship / barge loading or unloading locations. These are an alternative solution to a dust collection system, such as a baghouse. Low water volume means only the dust particle is wetted and not the material.
Available Systems & Products
Dry Fog Dust Control and Dust Suppression
The term dry fog refers to the technology of producing water droplets less than 10 microns in size and when dispersed, they resemble a fog. Since they are similar in size to the dust particles, they attach themselves causing the wet dust particles to fall out of the air. A very low volume of water is needed to generate the fog and the product remains dry.
- Ease of installation compared to a dust collection system
- Lower capital investment
- Uses compressed air and plain water
- Dry fog will not freeze. Freeze protection systems are available
for operating temps below -35°F.
- Can meet all requirements for explosion hazard rated areas.
- Complete systems consisting of all electrical controls, filtration, regulation, supply lines, and nozzle mounts.
The dry fog dust control and dust suppression systems have been installed at the following types of locations:
- Power Generation: coal, biomass, or other solid fuels sources
- Mining and Minerals
- Aggregates, Sand, and Cement
- Marine and Rail Terminals
- Pulp and Paper
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- and more
Click a thumbnail below to view a larger image.
Need help fast? Use our Express Contact Form
Call: (979) 217-1480