This valve bag filling system automatically fills valve bags with powder or small granular materials. This system bags materials such as finish cement, bentonite, barite, fertilizers, frac sand, powdered limestone, gypsum, powdered iron ore, oil drilling chemical powders, titanium dioxide, and more.
Bulk material enters the top of the valve bag filling machines through a surge hopper (not shown). The operator places an empty valve bag onto one of the two filling spouts. Then, the auger conveys material into a valve bag up to a set point weight. As the first bag is filling, the operator places an empty bag onto the other spout. The filled valve bags automatically discharge from the spouts onto a take away conveyor located under the operator’s chair. The bags move along the bag conveyors toward a palletizing machine.
The system includes:
- (2) CBE Model 200 Series Auger Fed Valve Bag Filling Machines
- a storage table for empty valve bags
- an operator chair which moves from filling spout to filling spout
- auto bag filling start
- chain type filled bag take away conveyor
- belt type incline bag take away conveyor for transport to bag flattener or bag palletizer (not shown)
- controls integrated with bag filling machines, conveyors, and palletizing machine
Ask a Question or Get a Price Quote