Dual or side-by-side valve bag filling machine automatically fills valve bags with powdered or small granular materials. This includes material such as finish cement, bentonite, barite, fertilizers, frac sand, powdered limestone, gypsum, powdered iron ore, oil drilling chemical powders, titanium dioxide and more.
Bulk material enters the top of the valve bag filling machines through a surge hopper (not shown). Operator places an empty valve bag onto one of the two filling spouts. Then the auger conveys material into a valve bag up to a set point weight. As the first bag is filling, operator places an alternate empty bag onto other spout. The filled valve bag automatically discharges from bag packing machine onto take away conveyor located under the operator’s chair.
The system includes:
- (2) CBE Model 230 Auger Fed Valve Bag Filling Machines
- a storage table for empty valve bags
- an operator chair which moves from filling spout to filling spout
- auto bag filling start
- chain type filled bag take away conveyor
- belt type incline bag take away conveyor for transport to bag flattener or bag palletizer (not shown)
- controls integrated with bag filling machines, conveyors and palletizer
Contact us today to ask a question or to get a fast price quote.