When speed and bagging rate is important, automating the dispensing of pallets and slip sheets helps to reduce labor requirements for feeding shipping pallets into an automated palletizing system with a robot.
This pallet dispenser has a 10 pallet capacity and an slip sheet dispenser with 200 slip sheet capacity. The modular and fully enclosed system includes safety fencing designed to meet customer layout requirements with safety light curtains for filled pallet exit.
Additional features include:
- Safety relay package (R.I.A.) and controls interface
- Automatic pallet dispensing system (10 pallet capacity)
- Automatic slip sheet applicator system (200 slip sheet capacity)
- Pallet dispensing chain -or- roller conveyor – with variable speed drive (6 foot length)
- Slip sheet CDLR live roller conveyor (6 foot length)
- CDLR pallet staging conveyor (8 foot length)
- CDLR robot stack zone conveyor (6 foot length)
- Filled pallet takeaway conveyor (8 foot length)
- Filled pallet accumulation conveyor – always allows stretch-wrapped pallets to be staged. The type of automated bagging system can continue stacking while filled pallets wait for retrieval by fork truck.
- Complete controls package – includes motor controls cabinet, PLC, pallet sequencing, photo eyes, individual component maintenance screens, E-Stop, disconnect, etc.
Additional System Examples of Automatic Pallet Dispensers and Slip Sheet Applicators
Ask a question or get a price quote!