Custom engineered vibrating tables used for many different types of industrial applications. These vibrating tables have been used for the following applications:
- powder compaction in boxes
- removing air from concrete molds
- settle and compact products in bulk bags and bulk boxes
- to settle and compact 30 to 55 gallon drums of powdered chemicals
- vibrating ash shakeout system
- to settle and compact metal powders in molds
- light duty applications for labs and factories
- to settle and densify activated carbon inside filter cartridges and canisters
- remove bubbles in sealed containers filled with water
- and more…
I. Flat Deck Vibrating Tables
These flat deck vibrating tables are available in air-powered or electric-powered versions and are used to settle or compact the contents in bulk bags, bulk boxes or drums. They can also be used to remove air from concrete molds and foundry molds. Both the air-powered and electric powered vibrating tables provide a consistent up and down, linear vibrating action required for the best compaction and densification of product contents. The vibration intensity of both types can also be adjusted by regulating the air flow to the vibrator or by using an optional variable speed inverter type AC motor controller for remote variable RPM control.
Standard sizes range from 24″ x 24″ to 48″ x 48″ and load capacities of 200 lbs to 5,000 lbs.
- Standard height of 24″ is delivered if minimum height is not required.
- Control kit consists of twin motor starter in NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Air mounts are circuited and furnished with regulator.
- All units are quiet operating and meet OSHA noise levels. Normal level is 70 to 75 dba at 3 ft. away.
- Finish paint is blue enamel unless otherwise noted.
- Units larger than 48 × 48 are available. Please contact us with your requirements.
Featured Case Study:
Vibrating table system to densify and remove air from a slurry mix in molds while manufacturing various types and colors of architectural stone.
II. Grid Deck Vibrating Tables
Custom engineered, electric powered, grid deck vibrating tables used with roller conveyor systems.
They are primarily designed for compaction of drums and boxes in manual, semi-automatic and automatic pack out lines.
Grid deck vibrating tables are using installed in a roller conveyor system under a hopper-type net weigher or bulk filling station. The empty bulk box, carton or drum is rolled into position over the grid deck which is in the lowered position. Upon starting, the grid deck is raised by inflating air mounts and the load is elevated off the roller conveyor surface. The industrial vibrators are turned on and the contents are compacted or “settled” inside the container. Upon completion of the vibrating cycle, the container is lowered back onto the roller conveyor and advanced to the next operation.
This design eliminates the need to vibrate the roller conveyors and provides and effective, quiet and fast way of filling containers to their maximum weight.
- incorporate twin-rotating, industrial vibrators…eliminating “walking” tendency of a single vibrator
- choose from 3600, 1600 or 1200 RPM vibrators…900 RPM vibrators are also available for special order
- optional features include outboard vibrator motor designs, powered roller conveyors and scale with automatic batch out controls.
Featured Case Study:
Eight industrial vibrating tables were used for resin powder compaction while filling boxes to desired weight of 55 pounds per box.