These Bulk Bag Filling Machines can fill any size bulk bag with high accuracy.
The operator slides the opening of the bulk bag over the fill head and turns the switch to “inflate.” The inflatable fill head provides a dust-free seal when filling a bag. Once the bulk bag is full, the operator turns the switch to “deflate” and removes the bag.
- Inflatable fill head
- Dust port with dust cartridge
- Retractable pneumatic bag strap supports
- Bag loading surface with pallet retaining flange on all three sides
- Manual adjustable bag supports for bags heights ranging from 42-60 inches – Great for low ceiling heights!
- No electricity required for standard bulk bag filling machines
- Vibrating Deck – Flat or Grid Deck – Air or Electric
- Roller Conveyor – Gravity or Electric
- Screw Jack – For Different Bag Heights – Air Cylinder, Electric or Manual
- Metering Device – For Loading – Slide Gate, Rotary Valve, Screw Feeder or Vibratory Feeder
- Bag Support Arm Extensions – Manual or Air
- Bag Inflation – Prior to Filling
- Drum Adapter – Attaches to Fill Head – For Single Drum Filling
- Load Cells – For Accurate Weighing
- System Controls – Manual or Automated
- Material Construction – Mild Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Custom options and fabrication available – Contact us for more information.
Contact us to ask a question or get a price quote about Bulk Bag Filling Equipment and Machines.