Producing API in-spec frac sand from your wash plant is now easier than ever before.
The expanded capacity per screen means:
- Reduced size of supporting structures
- Less ﬂow dividers
- Less pumps are needed to operate and maintain
- Reduced capital costs and operating costs
Expanding on the success of the 5-Deck Stack Sizer®, Derrick Corporation developed the expanded 8-deck model called the SuperStack® Screening Machine. Capable of processing 2-3 times more frac sand as the original 5 deck Stack Sizer, while maintaining almost the same footprint.
Not only were the number of decks increased, but the width and length of each deck is expanded. A new panel tensioning system was implemented on the SuperStack allowing for simple and fast panel changes.
The SuperStack Screening Machine uses Derrick Polyweb® urethane screen surfaces. These urethane screen panels have a high open area, allowing for high tonnage particle sizing with a screening efﬁciency of 90% or higher. Panel life can be expected to last 6-12 months before replacement is needed.
Low maintenance and operating costs
- 10HP total – No lubrication needed.
- 100% solids urethane coating for vibrating screen frame
- Bonded rubber, nitrile rubber, and 100% solids urethane linings for feed boxes and discharge hoppers
The high screening capacity of this unit allows frac sand producers to change the way their current wet plant operates, or even eliminate the need for costly dry screening.
Learn more about Frac Sand Solutions.
Ask a question or get a price quote.