Bulk bag filler to meet your requirements for a state-of-the-art bagging, loading and weighing system.
- Gravity Style Bulk Bag Filler (FIBC) for Packaging 1,000 – 4,400 pound (454-2,000KG) Bulk Bags (Big Bags) and Gaylord or Pro Boxes
- Pneumatic Actuated Latches
- Anti-Vibration Scale
- Adjustable Inlet Spout
- Inflatable Fill Head
- 100% Overlead Protection on Load Cell
This bulk bag filler is designed for simple, trouble-free, yet rugged operation.
What sets it apart from other bulk bag fillers:
- Bag loops are pneumatically lifted and released. Pivoting arms are pillow block mounted and cylinders are permanently lubricated.
- Dust collection outlet port with cartridge is included.
- Vibratory densifier typically provides 15% reduction in volume with most products.
- Applied vibration is a low frequency high amplitude motion, ideal for difficult to settle products.
- In addition to bulk bags and bulk boxes, fiber drums can also be filled.
- Weight indicator is serviceable from your local scale distributor, worldwide.
- Only power required is 115/1/60 and air at 60 PSIG (460 v. on electric vibrator models).
- Lowest overall height available in the industry, is provided.
Bulk bag filler has a specially designed product flow gate powered by gravity. Product flows by gravity from the supply hopper bin into the product feed inlet at the top of the filler machine. When a fill cycle is initiated, the product flows through the slide gate into a spout and into the bulk bag. This bulk bag filler is an automatic gross weighing filler that simultaneously fills and weighs product directly into the bulk bag.
NOTE: This machine does not close or seal bags. Bulk bags and liners are typically tied closed by hand upon completion of the bag fill.
Bulk bag filler has a totally enclosed product flow path from the supply hopper bin all the way into the bag. It can also be equipped with an optional air operated dust tight bag fill spout making it the cleanest bulk bag loader available in the industry.
These bulk bag fillers can be used in agricultural and industrial industries to fill bags with the following types of materials:
- Sand and Cement
- Graphite, Garnet, Barite, Bentonite, Gypsum, Gravel
- Plastic Pellets, Fertilizer, Hydrated Lime, Zinc Oxide, TIO2, Iron Oxide, Carbon Black
- Flour, Sugar, Salt
- Animal Feed, Corn, Soybeans, Seed, Fertilizer, Wood Pellets