The Vibrating OCC Finger Screen eliminates wrapping, binding and other high maintenance costs associated with disc screens and star screens. In the Sort 10 Multi-stream sorting system, this type of OCC Screen is used to remove large pieces of OCC, or Old Corrugated Cardboard, from the stream before ballistic separation. This allows for even more efficient sorting downstream.
Custom sizes are available to meet your requirements.
- non-rotating design means less moving parts and less downtime
- all drive components are external
- low horsepower drives reduce energy consumption and electricity costs
- sorted material does not wrap or bind
- vibrating motion provides size separation without fluffing paper
- easy deck access for clean out