We provide sales representation for manufacturers of single stream recycling equipment that offers a cost effective way to process 8-10 tons per hour of single stream, commercial, and office waste. This type of equipment provides smaller recycling centers, with a limited amount of single stream material, to also process commercial and office waste.
- Small footprint and no pits required
- Modular construction that allows for future expansion
- Process single stream and commercial / office waste with the same system
- Incoming waste is loaded into the automatic bag opener with a metering bunker. The bag opener provides a consistent feed to the sorting system while allowing the loader to be used for other functions.
- For multi-stream sorting with large OCC, or with a high percentage of glass, a double deck vibrating finger screen will accept material as it is discharged from the bag opener. The finger-screen removes the larger OCC and other objects while simultaneously removing broken glass. By removing the majority of broken glass up front, the system will have less wear and damage done to the downstream equipment.
- A ballistic separator then produces a 3 fraction separation on the incoming waste stream. At this point, the sorted waste streams require minimal manual separation, or optical sorting equipment, to produce a high purity recyclable product that can be baled for shipment.
Watch a Video
Ask a Question or Get a Price Quote