This recycling system automatically and efficiently removes Glass, Containers and Other Contaminates using a Ballistic Separator. The result is a much cleaner paper product, lower maintenance issues and lower overall costs for production for a recycling pulp mill.
- Bales are fed into a Bale Dewiring Unit, wire is removed, paper is fed into transfer conveyor
- Transfer conveyor moves paper through a Metering and Storage Bunker
- The Bale Breaker / Metering Drum breaks down the bales and moves the material onto the infeed conveyor
- Infeed conveyor transfers material to Ballistic Separator
- Ballistic Separator moves paper up the screen to discharge end; Glass, fines and other small contaminates fall through screen mesh in paddles; Containers and other rigid material are discharged onto a conveyor that moves them to a container
Ballistic Separator Video