Industrial Plate Magnets are used in applications that use chutes or conveyor belts. They are placed outside of the product flow and remove tramp metal from above or below the product stream. All plate magnets plate feature performance engineering, rugged, welded stainless and steel construction, and use the finest magnet material available.
All Plate Magnets
- feature performance engineering, rugged, welded stainless and steel construction
- use the finest magnet material available
- available in ceramic or rare earth designs
- ceramic plate magnets: remove small to larger ferrous particles – nails, bolts, washers, etc. – that can damage downstream equipment
- rare earth plate magnets: extremely powerful magnets that can remove fine ferrous particles – metal filings, shavings, metal wear residue, work hardened stainless steel, large tramp metal, etc.
- designed for above the flow chute or belt applications
- deliver continuous protection for downstream equipment
- designed for below the flow, low to medium volume applications
- 2 exposed poles provide added protection from wash off without impeding product flow
- includes diverter that keeps collected tramp metal from washing back into product flow
- ideal for high volume, below the flow applications
- manual and self-cleaning spout plate magnets are available