- used with dry, bulk processing applications
- sold as drum only or with complete housing and drive motor
- continuously self-cleaning
- product moves across drum surface
- as drum shell rotates around stationary magnetic field, all non-ferrous product, which is unaffected by the magnet, falls free from drum into “clean” material flow
- any ferrous tramp metal that is captured by magnetic field is held on the drum’s surface.
- as drum rotates, metal is carried past the diverter and released outside of magnetic field
Industrial Magnetic Drum Separators was last modified: June 24th, 2015 by