A cost effective single stream recycling system to process 8-10 tons per hour of single stream, commercial and office waste. This type of system provides smaller recycling centers with limited amount of single stream material to also process commercial and office waste.
- Small footprint ( 5,000 – 6,000 sq. ft .) and no pits required
- Low height requirement and modular construction that allows for future expansion
- Process single stream AND commercial / office waste with the same system
- Average 8 – 10 tons per hour throughput
- Low operational and maintenance cost with integration of ballistic separation technology
- Pre-screening for glass and cardboard
- Automatic bag opening system
- Storage and metering system
- Optical sorting
- Multi-stream capabilities
Operation of Single Stream Recycling System:
- Incoming waste is loaded into the automatic bag opener with a metering bunker. The bag opener provides a consistent feed to the sorting system while allowing the loader to be used for other functions.
- For multi-stream sorting with large OCC, or with a high percentage of glass, a double deck vibratory Finger-Screen will accept material as it is discharged from the bag opener. The finger-screen removes the larger OCC and other objects while simultaneously removing broken glass. By removing the majority of broken glass up front, the system will have less wear and damage done to the downstream equipment.
- The ballistic separator then produces a 3 fraction separation on the incoming waste stream. These sorted waste streams require minimal manual separation or optical sorting equipment to produce a high purity recyclable product that can be baled for shipment.
Tinsley Company provides sales representation for these types of single stream recycling systems in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.