This recycling screen, or non-blinding Finger Screen, uses a vibrating and simple jam-proof movement for screening waste material. This type of screen prevents hang-ups which are common to conventional wire mesh screening surfaces. Modular deck construction allows for easy deck replacement.
How does a Finger Screen Work?
- vibrating motion spreads material evenly across screen deck
- multiple size separating decks enhance classification while staggered finger positions help to prevent material bypass
- material cascades freely through the equipment with less “trapping” or blinding
- glass breaking screen to remove abrasive glass at the front of the system without the use of a traditional disc screen
Finger Screen Features:
- No blinding, trapping, plugging or hang-ups that could stop processing
- Produces accurate sizing and even distribution of waste material
- Low maintenance, less horsepower and fewer moving parts
- These types of recycling screens can be custom designed to fit your application.