Specializing in complete recycling and sorting systems, as well as, their individual components. These systems can automatically separate and sort the following recyclables: Fiber including Old Corrugated Cardboard (OCC); Newsprint (ONP); Mixed Paper / Office Paper (MP or OP); Containers Including Aluminum Cans, Ferrous / Steel Cans, PET, HDPE Color / Natural, Mixed Plastics, Glass; Wood including dimensional lumber treated and untreated; Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals; Rocks and Dirt; Concrete / Bricks; and Plastic. Tinsley Company provides sales representation in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
Complete Sorting & Recycling Systems:
- Finger Screens
- Rod Deck Screens
- De-Stoner Air Knife
- Ballistic Separators
- Bag Openers
- Metering Bunkers
- Picking Stations
- Magnetic Separators
- Eddy Current Separators
- Drum Magnets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
about Recycling & Sorting Systems:
- What does a low cost recycling and sorting system look like?
- How much does a recycling and sorting system cost?
- How much material do I need to start recycling and sorting?
- How do I start a recycling facility?
- How many people need to work at a lower cost recycling center?
- What is positive and negative sorting?
- How much material can I recover from a typical sorting system and how much is this material worth?
- What is the best order to sort a “containers stream”?
- How are aluminum cans removed from a stream?
- How is glass removed from a stream?
- What happens when something gets jammed, does the entire system shut down?
- How much energy does a typical system consume during a day, week, month, year?
- Does every system work well outside during all seasons?
- Can equipment be moved to another location or are they locked in place?
- What is a Ballistic Separator?
- How do I buy used recycling equipment?
For More Information, Please Visit the Manufacturer’s Website:
- MetalTech Systems
Serving the Southeast in the Metal Casting, Recycling/Recovery and Manufacturing Industries. MetalTech is also aligned with several specialty equipment manufacturers enabling us to provide concept, detail and manufacturing engineering as well as build and install services.
- GK Recycling Systems & Equipment
From entry-level to full scale sorting, GK can supply the right system for your material separation process.