These dust conditioner and mixer systems are designed to offer a convenient, custom engineered, turn-key system that will allow you to recover valuable product instead of throwing it away. These systems can also help you dispose of collected dust while complying with environmental requirements or restrictions for safe landfill disposal. All dust conditioners and mixers produce a homogenous, stabilized mix with very little water or reagent added.
- kiln dust conditioning
- foundry dust conditioning
- lime kiln dust conditioning
- cement dust conditioning
- Fluidized bed boiler fly ash containing calcium oxide, calcium sulphate and magnesium oxide
- Fly ash from No. 6 bunker “C” Oil
- Fly ash from eastern and western PRB Coal
- Cement kiln dust ( CKD )
- Iron oxide from electric arc furnaces
- Silica fume
- Industrial baghouse dust
- Foundry dust
- Industrial dust containing iron, walnut shells, glass beads and aluminum oxide
- Incinerated municipal solid waste
At the heart of these dust conditioner and mixer systems is the Turbin mixer. Uniform mixing and complete wetting of dust is achieved using unique concave mixing paddles, as well as, a three dimensional mixing action. Every type of dust is unique, but a non-dusting material can be produced in as little as 30 seconds with as little as 8% water (or other reagent).
Depending on your type of application, other types of dust conditioners and mixers can be used:
Other Products & Components for these systems:
- Roll Over & Bottom Dump Skip Hoists
- Belt & Screw Conveyors
- Silos & Hoppers
- Weighing Devices
- Gates & Chutes
Contact Us about the no-obligation, batch-testing program.