Industrial Head Pulley Magnets for Conveyors provide effective, automatic and continuous removal of tramp metal from a material flow. Commonly used in recycling, waste recovery, feed and grain industries.
Head Pulley Magnets
- typically installed as magnetic head pulleys and occasionally as magnetic tail pulleys in conveyor system applications
- improve product purity and protect equipment from metal damage
- as product on conveyor belt travels over head pulley, ferrous metal in product is held to conveyor surface on top of pulley
- metals are carried to underside of pulley and released after discharge from magnetic field into a bin or chute for collection or disposal
- available in wide variety of strengths and sizes to fit most conveyor belt applications