Roll mill crushers such as the Nanosiz-R are designed to do efficient fine grinding work, reducing product down to 1-2 mm (1000 to 2000 microns). This reduction takes place over the course of two stages with a 4:1 reduction ratio. Units are designed to crush and process up to 40 tons of product per hour, ideal for mixing large quantities of limestone and coal (reducing sulfur content present in emissions).
These types of roll mill crushers accepts 19 mm feeds, efficiently grinding product down to an average size of 1600 microns. The design reduces the amount of dust and noise produced by the fine grinding process. Eighteen-inch wide rolls are made of alloyed iron and ultra-durable steel, resulting in a reliable and strong machine. The gap between rolls can be adjusted using the straightforward hydraulic/mechanical adjustment system. In order to achieve a close fit with roll elements, liners are adjustable.
Compared to other fine grinding solutions of this capacity and durability, the Nanosiz-R roll mill crushers offer reduced capital expenses and energy costs. Due to its compact design, it features a reduced storage footprint compared to other machines in its class.
In applications where a reduction ratio higher than 4:1 is needed, multiple units can be arranged in series. A wide range of setups and roll configurations are possible, allowing specialization for specific applications.
Important highlights include:
- Reduces 19 mm feed to products sized between 1000 and 2000 microns (1-2 mm).
- Sizing accuracy is within thousandths of an inch.
- Capable of consistently crushing up to 40 tons of raw material per hour.
- Side and end liners can be adjusted to tightly fit to roll elements.
- Bi-modal shear & compression crushing of friable materials.
- Housing seals and air ports make functionality in negative pressure systems possible.
- Design utilizes flanged input connections and discharge connections.