Two stage, 4 roll crushers are designed to process a high volume of materials with a 24:1 reduction ratio. These breakers eliminate the need for a secondary crushing machine, thus cutting down on capital and operating costs. An additional benefit to addressing all crushing needs with a single machine is reduced handling, which results in a lower quantity of undersize and fines. Pre-breaking and final sizing are combined in a single pass.
Units are designed to handle high tonnages of coal and other materials, with a maximum capacity of 2,000-10,000 TPH (tons per hour). Units comes a variety of sizes up to 120” wide, with rolls sized up to 48” diameter.
These two stage, 4 roll crushers are designed for maximum longevity. Users report ninety-eight percent “on-line” service, with some units remaining in operation for over forty years. Housing assembly is segmented to allow efficient access and maintenance of both upper and lower rolls. Upper rolls feature a chisel tooth design with intermittent grabbing teeth designed to pre-break materials and then feed them down to the lower rolls. Lower rolls crush material to finished size. Precise size control measures result in a high yield of right-sized product.
These two stage, 4 roll crushers are designed to break down large, difficult-to-size material into a precisely-sized finished product.
Important highlights include:
- Capacity of 2,000-10,000 TPH (tons per hour).
- Highly accurate sizing.
- Reduced handling and single-pass crushing results in fewer fines.
- Units can range up to 120” width, with rolls up to 48” diameter.
- Eliminates any need for secondary crushing machines.
- Effective chisel tooth design used on all breaker rolls.
- Fluted hubs constructed from alloy steel for long-term reliability and durability.
- Sectioned housing assembly provides ease of access for maintenance.