This entry-level, automated mulch bagging machine is designed to fill landscaping materials (Mulch, Rock, Compost, Manure Mulch and Soil) into open mouth bags.
Landscaping materials are loaded into a receiving hopper at the lower end of the incline conveyor. The materials are pulled evenly from the supply bin using a belt feeder which is located on the bottom of the supply bin. During a fill cycle, materials are conveyed from the bin, up an incline belt feeder and to the open mouth bag filling spout. Then, it falls through the gravity gate and spout, into a bag. When the bag has been filled to the target weight, the belt feeder stops and the bag clamps release the bag from the scale. In typical operations, the filled bag drops onto an optional bag closing conveyor.
The operator can start or stop the fill cycle by depressing a foot pedal. Depressing the pedal causes the air-operated bag clamp jaws to close and hold the bag. It also causes the scale to “auto zero” and start the belt feeder.
- Automated Much Bagging Machine for: Mulch, Compost, Rocks, Soil, Manure Mulch and Other Landscaping Materials – great for year-round use!
- Weight Range: 30-110 lb Plastic Open Mouth Bags
- Fill Rate: Up to 10 Bags Per Minute (Depending on Material Characteristics and Options Selected)
- Typical Filling Accuracy: +/- 1% of Target Weight
- Control Air: 80 PSI @ 1 CFM per Bag Fill (Base Unit Does Not Require Compressed Air)
- Electrical Requirements: 220 Volt (12.4 F.L. Amps) or 440 Volt (6.2 F.L. Amps) / 3 Phase / 60 Cycle
- No Dust Collection is Required to Operate this Bagging Machine
- Carbon Steel Contacting Surfaces
- Digital Load Cell Weighing Scale
- Air Operated Open Mouth Bag Filling Spout (Dust Tight)
- Foot Pedal Start Actuator
- Emergency Stop Palm Button
- Troughed Incline Conveyor (M/S)
- Digitally Variable Conveying Speeds
- Variable Material Flow Regulator (M/S)
- 1.5 Cu Yd Infeed Hopper (M/S)
- Low Level Sensor with Alarm
- Fully Integrated System Controls (Prewired)
- Powder Coated – Industrial Gray
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Optional Components To Add to System:
Model 6000 Band Sealer (10 Bags Per Minute, Plastic Gusseted or Non-Gusseted Bags)
Filled Bag Heat Sealing System
Learn more about this bag sealing system.
Related Machines & Systems: